Food Truck America Promotion
Official Rules and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER.
These Official Rules govern the Food Truck America (the “Promotion”) sponsored by Weber®, Tone’s® and Member’s Mark™ Seasonings—parent company B&G Foods, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and administered by YellowDog, LLC (the “Administrator”).
New Changes (Starting May 1, 2022):
- The program will function in periods: spring (March & April), summer (May-August) and fall (September & October).
- Between each period, the leaderboard will be reset, and everyone will start at zero. Points earned will be retained for grand prizes at the end of the promotion.
- Regular social media posts will no longer count for points.
- Daily challenges can still be uploaded for points (these will be the only social media posts that can be uploaded for points).
- Receipts will still only be accepted if from Sam’s Club or Walmart, but you will be able to get more rewards through receipts:
- When you spend $1,000 on one receipt, you earn an additional 1,000 points.
- When you spend $2,000 on one receipt, you earn an additional 2,000 points.
- When you spend $3,000 on one receipt, you earn an additional 3,000 points.
- You will still get your extra 1,000 points for Weber, Tone’s, and Member’s Mark Seasonings.
- If I spend $1,254.23 at Sam’s Club, I will upload the receipt for 2,254 points. If I bought a Weber, Tone’s, or Member’s Mark product while shopping, my point total would increase to 3,254 points.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email Liz and firstname.lastname@example.org
//END Of NEW CHANGES
1. Promotion Period: This promotion officially begins on March 1, 2022 and ends on October 31, 2022. Registration and entry is only available via the official promotion website: FoodTruckAmericaPromo.com
All eligible registrations submitted during the promotion period (March 1, 2022 through October 31, 2022) will be entered into the promotion program.
2. Eligibility: The promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia. Participants must be owners, managers or operators of a professional mobile food truck vehicle, who are age 18 or older. Employees, family members and persons living in the same households of such employees, of Sponsor, Marketing Associates, Administrator, or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies (“Promotional Parties”) are not eligible to enter. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrants certify that they meet all eligibility requirements. Entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
Image Usage: All content posted and uploaded for points needs to be original. Using images owned by others or found online is not compliant or acceptable for our promotion. Furthermore, these images are considered to be copyright and in violation to copyright laws. Any truck found gaining points using stock images or copyrighted work, will be immediately disqualified from the program. Photos must be original and a fresh food creation
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
3. To Enter: Registration Entry Method: Entrants must first register for the promotion at FoodTruckAmericaPromo.com. Entrants can only register once during the promotion period. Entrant must follow all instructions and complete the registration form in its entirety and provide all requested information:
Once registered, you will receive a secure portal—log in password, in the confirmation e-mail after registering. Use this to access the secure portal, view or update your personal account. Only the promotion administrator will have access to your personal account of information for this Promotion. If you do not see a confirmation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time please check your bulk/spam folder. Please add FoodTruckAmericaPromo.com in your contact list to get all e-mails from us directly in your inbox.
4. Fraudulent Activity: Entrants discovered to defraud the promotion are subject to termination of the promotion. All information submitted is subject to audit. YellowDog reserves the right to terminate any registered participant without prior warning or notification. Once terminated, the participant will be notified and disqualified from receiving any gifts or future participation. effective date 4/02/2022
PROMOTION POINT SYSTEM: After registering there are many ways for Entrants to earn Promotional Points. Points will determine those that will qualify for prize rewards. Points will be verified after submitted and totals may be adjusted if points don’t meet the criteria. There is more information on the many available options to earn Promotion Reward Points, located at FoodTruckAmericaPromo.com/how-to-earn-points. See promotion Guidelines on the website to see the points rewards periods and distributions. During the Promotion, there will be several points reward periods, where the administrator will review current points standings and award top performers for their participation.
PROMOTIONAL REWARDS: Rewards will be in the form of Walmart/Sam’s Club™ Gift Cards- values to be determined. Additional promotional awards, will be in the form of plaque, flag or sign (TBD), plus food (spice) product gifts.
Limit to Entries: You may only use one (1) email address to enter this Promotion. Only one email address will be assigned to your mobile food truck vehicle.
Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Entrant waives any right to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling the basic requirements set forth in the Promotion Guidelines. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for failing to fulfill all the requirements set in these Official Rules.
Winner Notification: Potential Prize Winners will be notified by email, and/or telephone (at Sponsor’s sole discretion), within ten (10) days of the selection. Potential Prize Winners must reply to the message by the date indicated in the notification with the required information. In the event a Potential Prize Winner fails to return such message by the date indicated in the notification, or if Potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the Potential Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or refused, Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time-period, or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries received.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for technical difficulties with telecommunications systems beyond their control. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Release: By entering the Promotion, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless, Sponsor and its related companies, the Promotional Parties, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize.
Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information in all media now known or later devised throughout the universe in perpetuity for all purposes Sponsor deems appropriate – including, without limitation, for promotional and publicity purposes – without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any Prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to execute a written consent, confirming Sponsor’s right to use such winner’s name, likeness, persona, hometown, and/or Prize information without further permission or compensation.
Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (vi) change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s), request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, fire, war, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control; (vii) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
Dispute Resolution: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, including the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the St. Louis County, Missouri (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Winners List: For names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Program HQ 16660 Old Chesterfield Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017 by 12/31/22.
1. Sponsor: B&G Foods, Inc., B&G Foods, Inc.
4 Gatehall Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
2. Administrator: YellowDog Program HQ 16660 Old Chesterfield Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017
© 2022 B&G Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.